Return to Citizenship home page

If you change your address you should complete the change of address form. Verbal instructions and e-mail notification are not sufficient.

Click here for the Change of Address form

The change of address form should be completed and returned to:

Change of Address – Citizenship Division,
Immigration Service Delivery,
Department of Justice & Equality,
Rosanna Road,
Tipperary Town,
E34 N566.

If you have questions, please contact the Citizenship team.